WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
US$150000.00 - US$190000.00 per annum + Equity
4 months ago
You will work closely with development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies like Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes, and Jenkins. You will leverage the full power of the cloud to configure highly resilient and scalable applications that support zero downtime. This position is open to a mid-level to principal professional depending on experience and background.
- Configure and maintain resources on AWS
- Maintain infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Maintain Dockerfiles
- Deploy services to ECS or Kubernetes
- Responsible for production deployments using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub Actions
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex technical ideas to non-DevOps colleagues
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Highly proficient in Terraform, such as ability to write modules from scratch
- Hands-on experience with configuring and maintaining resources on AWS
- Hands-on experience using Docker
- Experience and solid understanding to deploy and maintain container orchestration platforms such as ECS or Kubernetes
- Experience with production deployments using Jenkins
- Extensive experience with Linux and administration
- Experience with securing S3 buckets and IAM configurations
- Experience with Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred
Recruiter Notes: Great benefits including amazing equity. Key skills are: DevOps, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform. Preferred skills include one of the following: GitOps, Jenkins X, ArgoCD, Flux.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.