WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Senior Developer Risk Model
We are looking for a senior person with broad experience in numerical applications who can help our client in Zurich exploring the latest tech, implementing and testing proofs of concepts as well as designing and brainstorming the next generation architecture.
The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements. Challenges include efficient writing/reading of big result matrices; improved, cloud-ready parallelization concept to distribute our calculations on the HPC; improved interfaces to other applications and automation concepts.
- Analyse highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Matlab/Python a plus
- Candidates should be proficient in 1+ languages
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.