WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
500000.00kr - 750000.00kr per annum
about 1 month ago
I'm working with a leading product development partner to NATO, they work with several countries security systems and communication for national security and public defence. Their systems have been used during and created as a result of, catastrophic events across the globe and they have several innovative yet challenging products for leading agencies in law enforcement, security and utility industries.
Role and technical responsibility:
- Senior developer, Windows-based C2 solutions
- Participate in the development of frameworks for presentation and interaction to meet complex requirements for solutions across many form factors and work environments.
- Collaborate closely with UX designers to facilitate the delivery of interaction- and visual design in a concurrent manner
- Collaborate closely with the Back-End developers to deliver complete solutions targeting the security market. Which involves many different technical disciplines
- There will always be some degree of specialization for different roles over time within the team, so there is great opportunity for an in-depth look at topics you find particularly interesting
- University/college degree or equivalent
- Master Norwegian and English well, both written and orally
Experience and domain knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience from developing modern, agile desktop applications is an absolute requirement
- Experience from developing desktop applications used in demanding environments and requiring special solutions, such as different screen sizes and input shapes, is a big plus
- Personal experience and interest in development, and examples of this via e.g. GitHub, is a big plus
- Experience in GUI/UX design
- Experience with different Front-End frameworks React, Vue, Angular and etc is a big plus
- Experience with cross-platform development, in general, is a big plus (including. Mono/Xamarin, Qt, etc.)
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git and TFS, as well as DevOps building blocks, is a big plus
- .NET-background is a benefit
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Want to work with Norway's Leading Consultancy? Are you ready to lead the way in "Mission-Critical" project across Private & Public Sectors? Want to join a business that is part of one of the leading Senior Consulting groups across Scandinavia? I'm looking for someone who... Has 5+ Years' Front-end Development (React or Vue experience preferred) Holds a BSc or MSc in a relevant area Must hold some consulting experience, ideally with experience across multiple industries Who is interested in...? Joining a business that values its place in the wider community, hosting customers & external speakers regularly and encouraging its consultants to attend regular meetups/conferences Being in control of your own working schedule and earnings Taking the decision of which projects, they choose to take on (or indeed don't take on) For a company who... Holds one of the deepest and diverse knowledge bases in Norway Take pride in being approachable and friendly Can give you access to some of the most interesting and dynamic projects available in the market today Pre-Screening Interviews to occur on a day by day basis, so apply with your CV. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.