CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
We're looking for a Senior Developer to join our client in the Pharma/Healthcare industry!
You will have access to a great work environment with many benefits.
If you would like to be a part of this, we'd love to see your CV.
- Development, documentation, testing and maintenance of various applications using object-oriented programming languages
- Team-oriented work in an agile development team
- Analysis of complex problems (business processes, transactions, data, functions and objects)
- Collaboration in setting up and maintaining the development and test environment in cooperation with IT Operations
- Support in user training as well as support for end users
- Supervision of external contractors and submission of reports to the supervisor
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or equivalent education (HF/FH) in the fields of software development, business informatics or medical informatics
- Several years of experience in the development of software based on .NET (C#, WPF with MVVM, Entity Framework)
- Quality-conscious, flexible and independent team player
- Very good knowledge of developing APIs based on REST and SOAP/WCF and experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of the Swiss pharmacy/retail market is a huge bonus
- German or French as mother tongue, as well as good knowledge (min. B2) of the other language
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Profit-sharing bonus or individual bonus depending on role
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Great Pension options
- Support and financing of internal and external training courses
- Family friendly environment
- Transport/Mobility Benefits
- Various other additional benefits
This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Developer in Lausanne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now My client is a leading Drilling automation company that empowers to push the boundaries of performance they have...
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
Full Stack / C# Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Full Stack / C# Developer to work in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry. You'll...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.