WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
11 days ago
We are a an award winning business who work to help our customers by providing them with a world class platform that works in real time to rapidy build software.
As part of our growth journey we are now looking for talented and unique team members who will deliver into projects within the domains of IoT, Blockchain and Distributed Systems.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming in JS, C#, Java or C++
- Ability to architect a solution in-line with a clients vision
- Familiarity with JS Libraries
- You enjoy a challenge and like to explore unchartered waters
- Fluent English and French
- Deliver end-to-end products to our clients
- Contribute to architecting solutions
- Develop software using high quality code
- Participate in sprint ceremonies
- Dynamic and ambitious team
- Electric culture
- Nurturing and excelling environment
- Great salaries
- Flexible working
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
***Required: A new Senior Frontend Developer to work on a checkout rebuild from scratch*** If you've got a background in selecting the appropriate technology for the challenge you face then you could be exactly what we're looking for. Interested? Then read on... ---- Tell me more about the role... You will be primarily accountable for rebuilding the frontend of a brand new checkout from scratch. That means owning the frontend architecture as well as the implementation. Working in the company's Cologne office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll report to the CTO and will be tasked with the following: - Deciding the most appropriate frontend technology to utilise - Guiding a junior-mid level Frontend Developer to help in your work - Working with the CTO to challenge your ideas and thinking - Understanding what the users really need and how that translates to new features ---- What experience do I need? We're searching for someone who is comfortable working in a fast iterative way when building something new. Plus, you'll need some experience of writing code that others can easily read and understand. In addition, you'll need the following: - Know-how in one of the major frontend frameworks (React,Vue or Angular) - Experience building frontends that work at large-scale under high-traffic - Good English language skills We need you to be able to handle a high degree of autonomy and freedom in your work and be having a holistic attitude to modern technology. If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Senior Frontend Developer role and we'd love to see your CV. ---- What can I earn? This Senior Frontend Developer position offers an attractive basic salary of up to €75,000 per annum. In addition, you'll get other benefits which include the following: - Great work/life balance with flexible hours and remote working options - 3 month long-distance remote option to work from another country - Your choice of hardware - Fast career progression opportunities towards more responsibilities ---- Tell me a bit about the hiring company... Established in 2011, they are a leading ecommerce platform acting as the middle man between merchants, customers and affiliates. They handle and process large amounts of data in order to balance highly diverse user groups. They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they: - Find a CTO who is empowering them to do their job, not micromanaging them - Have the freedom to select the technology stack they build with - Enjoy the unique challenges of building frontends to work on a very large scale under high-traffic - Love the central cologne city office location - Find colleagues who are enthusiastic engineers, social and friendly ---- Think you've got what it takes? If you think you're the perfect fit for this Senior Frontend Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. ---- You could be right for this Senior Frontend Developer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Senior Frontend Developer, Senior Frontend Entwickler, Senior Frontend Softwareentwickler, Senior Frontend Engineer, Frontend Developer, Frontend Softwareentwickler, Frontend Entwickler, Frontend Software Entwickler, Frontend Engineer, React Developer, Angular Developer or as a Vue Developer. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Build the next evolution of digital consumer experiences - Product used by 10 million monthly users globally - Modern software technology, modern Dev processes, modern team structures, modern everything! For one of Europe's most well-known consumer brands with 40,000+ employees and more than €8 BILLION in annual revenues, we are hiring for a new Frontend team. What is your purpose? To take the best technologies to achieve the customer's needs. It is up to you and your team to understand processes that will satisfy the customer and build something valuable. These are often complex challenges which is why the approprioate technology is decided by your team upwards - tech decisions are NOT made from the top downwards. Having surrounding discussions with Expert Leads / Architects ensures that a highly autonomous with new ideas being moderated and integrated into the bigger picture appropriately. What project will you work on? We're building the next generation of digital consumer experiences. This is NOT an online shop or eCommerce project, this is something way more exciting. But sadly, there is only so much we can make public in a job advert :( We can say that the project will encourage you to always find the best approach to making large-scale frontends performant and robust. Who are we searching for? - Developers who can write readable code for others - Developers who can read existing code and understand the logic - Modern Frontend skills with any of the major Frontend frameworks (Vue, React or Angular) If you would like to know more about who this company is and what project we are hiring for, apply with your full CV and contact details for immediate consideration! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
One of Berlin's fastest-growing SaaS businesses is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer, to help them achieve their ambitious goal of becoming Europe's leading digital fleet management companies. As a Frontend Developer, you'll be working on cloud-based applications which process in-car data, giving customers real-time insights into vehicle activity, allowing them to reduce fleet management costs. The platform already serves more than 100,000 connected cars. The tech stack includes TypeScript, React, Node, Dockers and AWS. This is an opportunity to join a who're still innovating within their industry, and have maintained a friendly 'family' culture despite their impressive growth. You'll be rewarded with strong salaries and flexible working conditions (including 80% remote). Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.