Senior Data Scientist/Risk Analyst
Berlin, Germany , €65000 - €100000 per annum
2019-03-25 08:50:42 +0000
My client are an advanced stealth mode ventures backed by one of the largest management consultancies who are in the process of developing AI based SaaS solution to support credit analysts and risk assessments. They're looking for a Senior Data Scientist Risk expert to come onboard and drive the credit risk modelling projects to springboard the company from stealth mode to production.
· Develop and implement Machine Learning and Data mining technologies within the domain of credit risk modelling.
· Validate and utilise Machine Learning and data mining technologies using real-time credit risk data.
· Drive forward state of the art tools and methods for quantitative data and translate into product and services.
· Organise and validate knowledge from large amounts of structured/unstructured data using random forest, gradient boosting, deep learning and non-linear regression.
· Work in coordination with product team and other business units.
· Masters degree in statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related quantitative studies.
· 3 years professional experience working with quant data analysis or equivalent PhD.
· Deep knowledge of building and validating credit rating models in a Bank, rating agency or asset management practice.
· Detailed knowledge of Machine Learning methods, random forests, gradient boosting, deep learning, non-linear regression approaches.
· Strong skills in SQL, Data Analysis and model prototyping.
· R & Python knowledge.
If you're a Data Scientist who is looking for the challenge to be a technical lead and drive forward quantitative analytics projects in an innovative venture please get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio