Senior Data Scientist/Data Topic Owner
Berlin, Germany , €75000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
2018-12-17 16:36:08 +0000
My client is a Berlin based Fraud monitoring and risk prevention company who are in the process of building a SaaS-based solution for Financial risk management platform to work in collaboration with various Banks and Financial institutions. They're looking for a Senior Data Scientist/Data Topic Owner to develop the analytics tools as part of the risk platform and work in collaboration with the Research function in developing risk models including helping to define the Data roadmap.
- Establishing and FinCrime data sources for analysis, plus using Data sources.
- Selecting features, building and optimising classifiers using Machine Learning techniques.
- Liaising with external parties to provide further data analytics.
- Work in collaboration with third parties to enhance data collections procedures.
- Process, cleanse and verify the viability of the data for analysis.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and provide monitoring tools keeping track of performance.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to help define the Data roadmap.
- Background working within the Banking environment.
- Deep knowledge working with Machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Understanding of statistics, such as distributions, statistical testing and regression.
- Experience working on Risk models and Credit Scoring type projects.
If you're a Senior Data Scientist who is looking for that next step in helping to build, manage and define the data roadmap for an innovative start-up within the finance domain please get in touch with your CV and a convenient time to speak to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio