15 days ago
I am looking for Senior Data Scientist for an exciting role within Oslo.
About the Power & Utilities team:
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work with our Power, & Utilities team to work closely with our customers and implement new solutions.
We are a major driver for ensuring our technology supports customer needs across heavy asset industries.
You will be joining a supporting environment, with knowledge sharing and constructive feedback. Our aim is to use our diverse set of strengths and backgrounds to build innovative solutions, create a great culture and ensure our technology is delayed reducing global carbon emissions.
About the role:
Being a Senior Data Scientist, you will work within our Data Science P&U team, working as an expert for Power Transformers. Your will be understanding how to extract value from transformer related use cases (such as modelling the ageing process of transformers windings, polymerisation of insulation paper, etc.) You will also be responsible for generation use cases and solutions for development for our power customers.
We nurture and believe in being an open environment.
We live the idea that Data Science is a team sport. You will work closely with colleagues, collaborate and bring out the best in your co-workers. You are to have a driven and passionate nature towards data.
* Develop scalable solutions for transformer-related use cases for Power & Utilities customers
* Participate in intensive use case generation workshops with subject matter experts to understand the problem and how it maps to the data
* Perform data cleansing and exploratory data analysis
* Implement physical/empirical models in Python and deploy to our model hosting environment
* Utilise and contribute to solution templates and best practices
Some of these statements should ideally describe you:
* Experience from working in the power & utility space, specifically in the domain of power transformers
* Master of Science in a quantitative field, PhD preferred
* 8+ years of experience, of which 5 should be directly related to power transformers
* Extensive modelling experience of physical processes in the transformer domain
* Proficient in a programming language (Python preferred)
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Willing and motivated to travel
If you have the relevant experience and background, then please apply for this role.