WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€90000.00 - €130000.00 per annum + + stock options
7 months ago
Senior Data Scientists (Multiple)
I am currently searching for exceptionally skilled Data Scientists to work with an extremely high calibre of like-minded and experienced colleagues stemming from the top 5% of Universities worldwide. Employees consistently come from strong academic backgrounds with extensive experience in quantitative, engineering and business experience.
Founded in the United states this business are working with the most advanced Data in the world, impacting areas such as Pricing Algorithms, Fraud Detection and Forecasting Solutions that are implemented in some of the largest brands in the US and the World. My clients focus on leveraging their expertise in data science, engineering and economics to help organisations turn data into decisions.
- Strong coding skills in Python (good level of multi-experience) R or Git
- Experience coding with real-world data
- Excellent mathematical and statistical concepts behind ML techniques (Linear Algebra, Applied Mathematics, Stochastics)
- Strong ability to prioritise, excellent communication
- Hands-on attitude in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Willing to travel as needed
- Phenomenal career progression with the opportunity to work with the best in the market
- Option to travel internationally outsides of Berlin & Cologne (For this particular role the projects are based in Berlin)
- Highly competitive compensation package to include:
- Stock Options
- Base salary
If you are able to work independently, eager to evolve and learn continuously and come from a strong academic background please get in touch with your CV and call availability for this week: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.