WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
10 months ago
Senior Data Scientist
Our client is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their expanding team.
The company creates a technology that helps healthcare workers make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. They imagine a future where all healthcare workers can be augmented by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Their ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, statistics, security, and computer science.
Need to have
- In-depth experience with Python and full command of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with a Linux-based operating system, command-line interfaces, client-server architectures, and cloud computing.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, REST & CRUD APIs.
- Knowledge of statistics and exploratory data analysis.
- High ambitions and strong inclinations to your personal development goals within data science, data engineering, and computer science.
- Readiness to invest the strenuous hours that are required to make technology work.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related interdisciplinary field.
Nice to have
- Experience working with large datasets in general and audio data in specific.
- Interest or experience with signal processing, machine learning, speech or language processing.
If you think you could be a match for the position, click apply or email email@example.com