WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
3 months ago
Senior Data Scientist
Our client is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their expanding team.
The company creates a technology that helps healthcare workers make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. They imagine a future where all healthcare workers can be augmented by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Their ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, statistics, security, and computer science.
Need to have
- In-depth experience with Python and full command of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with a Linux-based operating system, command-line interfaces, client-server architectures, and cloud computing.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, REST & CRUD APIs.
- Knowledge of statistics and exploratory data analysis.
- High ambitions and strong inclinations to your personal development goals within data science, data engineering, and computer science.
- Readiness to invest the strenuous hours that are required to make technology work.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related interdisciplinary field.
Nice to have
- Experience working with large datasets in general and audio data in specific.
- Interest or experience with signal processing, machine learning, speech or language processing.
If you think you could be a match for the position, click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org