WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Diemen, North Holland
€65000.00 - €95000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
4 months ago
For one of my elite clients, within the Randstad clients, I am looking for an experienced Data Scientist interested in working in an innovative data environment with topics focusing in Machine Learning.
Are you enthusiastic about prediction? How about in a this ever-changing, crazy world we live in? Keen to work with AI, NLP, Computer Vision? Then we are looking for you!
For this position, (In short) you are responsible for:
The development and professionalization of algorithms
- You will be in close contact with the business and problems that arise from this. You will provide solutions and share the knowledge.
- Taking on a leading role within the team and be a point the point of contact to share knowledge. In the future you will grow into having a Junior or Mid-level colleague to mentor.
- Predictive analytics; create, test and deploy predictive analytics for both clients and internally.
- Work within the Machine Learning department working on; Deep Vision, NLP, Python etc.
- You will work closely with the Data Science chapter consisting of different scientists and engineers.
- Contribute to the regular events (Data Analytics Community, Data Science Community)
- Spend one day every two weeks on investigating innovative ideas to then experimentation to prototyping and industrialization to develop machine learning models that are ready for production.
For our client, we are looking for someone whose profile embodies:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science or Data Engineering.
- Able to work independently
- Hold an EU Passport / residence permit
- Strong in; Machine Learning and NLP
- B2 Level Dutch (Minimum)
- Python and/ Or Java are done in your sleep
- Knowledge in AWS
- Programming proficient in SQL and Python or Scala or Java
- Bonus: A/B testing, recommendation systems
What we offer you
- An Environment to experiment and innovate - Given the space to think about the development of Data Science within the company.
- Data is a strategic pillar here - so look forward to working with the most recent tools!
- Gross monthly salary of UP to € 5,406 (depending on your work experience)
- 25 days of annual leave and 8.5% holiday allowance.
- Monthly benefit budget (Extra free time? A new bicycle? Or a tablet? How about a sports subscription?)
- Want to go on sabbatical?
- Great additional benefit; Health, Pension and more.
A great fit? Then I'd like to meet you!