Senior Data Scientist
Berlin, Germany , flexi hours + development/training
2019-09-12 14:40:05 +0100
Are you a Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Engineer wanting to work in an international & dynamic environment with innovative projects?
Seeking Junior & Senior Data Scientists & Machine Learning Engineers:
Currently working with one of the world's largest online food delivery platforms who are well-known for being a truly international organisation working across 40 countries, founded in 2011 and now standing at 17,000 employees.
They are building the next generation of platforms around the world and are now seeking Data Scientists and Engineers to work within their logistics platform team which offers a new challenge for the group and is a complete greenfield project for this Data Science unit.
Do you like using AI & Machine Learning to work with large amounts of data?
- Python (Pandas/ Numpy/ SciKit) / Java
- Experience designing & developing AI or ML applications at scale
- Strong academic background in a relevant field
- Proven hands-on experience in Data Mining/ Statistics/ Machine Learning.
- Flexible working hours
- Strong career progression via personal development plans
- Working under an umbrella company- pension scheme & stability
- Relocation packages & visa support if moving from overseas
- Monthly vouchers & discounts
- German classes
- Education/ Training budgets of your choice
If you are passionate to learn and enjoy working in a fast-moving complex environment within a personable and sociable dynamic team please reach out with your CV & call availability to:
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role