WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$130000 - US$150000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Are you looking for the flexibility to work from home?
Are you turned on by highly complex Data Science / Machine Learning challenges?
Does supply chain management run in your blood?
Our client, a Boston start-up consultancy who specialize in bespoke projects within the retail space is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their growing team.
This team has become a point of focus for the entire organization is one that puts huge value on turning both small, sparse and massive data into actionable insights with measurable improvements to their customer's bottom line.
In short, they are looking for someone to work independently alongside several of their experienced Data Scientists who are building end to end Machine Learning models using a variety of of the latest techniques.
The role can be flexible on location, technically the focus will be on building out in-house capabilities focussed on machine learning with the vision of bringing the product to market in the future, reinforcement learning will be a point of emphasis.
- 5+ years of experience in Python
- Comfortability building complex data structures and Machine Learning algorithms
- Strong grasp of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark, streaming and batch
- Familiarity with deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning, combinatorial optimization etc.
Solid experience working with any of the major cloud platforms, preferably GCP.
Experience working in the Retail, eCommerce or similar domains
Proven background leading projects/teams would be a huge plus
- Regular salary review and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
- This position can be performed fully remotely