WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €1 per annum
Nick van Dorp
6 months ago
Senior Data Scientist
To get the chance to join a start-up consultancy as a Senior data engineer and being responsible for adding your skills, capabilities and experience into their existing project teams. Read this!
Senior Data Scientist - What's the job?
You'll be part of an industry leading team of professionals with top-flight capacity. As a Senior Data Scientist, you are already a capable consultant and a professional data scientist with experience in large data sets in complex environments. As an experienced professional you have worked with multiple machine learning algorithms and environments in multiple contexts, and are passionate about bringing that expertise as part of a high-performance team delivering high-quality solutions following industry best practises.
Senior Data Scientist - Requirements?
- MSc or PhD degree in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics
- 2+ years of working experience in statistical modelling and/or machine learning
- 2+ years of technical experience in predictive analytics, machine learning, optimization, and fluent in a number of the following technologies: R, Python, SQL, MATLAB, SAS, Java, Spark, Scala, AWS, Tableau
- Experience in applying data science methods to business problems
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Business level fluency in English is mandatory, Dutch and French language skills are an asset
Data Scientist - Your benefits?
- Get the chance to be involved with this high-level team crafting these complex data solutions!
- A good financial offer as Senior Data Scientist if you bring the relevant expertise!
- Easy accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office!
- Collaboration with high-level data professionals in a passionate and fun working environment
- A great influence on the technical decisions
- The informal atmosphere and freedom like a proper start-up but the financial security of an established business
- A competitive set of secondary salary benefits
Interested? Hit apply!!
Contact Nick van Dorp @ 020 30 500 64 /firstname.lastname@example.org