Senior Data Scientist
Hamburg, Germany , €70000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
2019-04-12 11:59:55 +0100
Senior Data Scientist- Hamburg
Machine Learning/ Python/ Regression/ Recommendation/ NLP
I am working with a self-made, established and agile company which was founded in 2007. Now with 200 employees and growing, working across both Germany and the globe, this very innovative company are scaling further.
This international and multi-cultural team focus on creating websites, the business model focuses specifically on AI technologies in order to customise and fully personalise your own website.
I am now seeking a Senior Data Scientist to work as part of the Product Team. Your role will be combining both data analytics with your strong background in programming to personalise and automate the product through Machine Learning.
- Programming in Java or Python a must
- Strong knowledge with data structures, data bases and relational data
- Ability to communicate complex matter to non-domain experts
- Machine Learning Frameworks e.g. TensorFlow/ Keras etc
- Experience with one of the following: (Regression/ Recommendation/ NLP/ Search/ Linear Optimisation/ Content Analysis/ Marketing Attribution)
- International, diverse working culture
- Strong career progression and "shared knowledge" environment
- Creating a direct impact for small businesses around the world- worker towards a better purpose
- Values trust and openness - gives you freedom and creativity
- Social and team events
Please send me your CV and call availability too: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com or please send me a message on LinkedIn if interested.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role