Senior Data Scientist
Hamburg, Germany , €65000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
2019-04-09 16:52:34 +0100
My client, is an online factoring service provided for self-employed and freelancers which enables outstanding invoices converted to liquidity. Using state of the art technology and Machine Learning techniques it enables an advanced digitalised functionality promoting faster payment transactions. They're looking for a Senior Data Scientist to come onboard and drive forward fraud detection and risk projects for an enhanced user experience:
- Deep understand of model building processes and fraud detection techniques.
- Experience in data processing, cleaning data and managing unstructured/structured data.
- Preparing models and developing for production along with implementing models using R & Python.
- Drive forward innovative processes internally
- Masters degree or higher background in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering (Phd)
- 5 + years professional experience modelling and providing statistical analysis of large data sets.
- Deep understanding of software architecture, scalable computing systems., software architecture, data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and google cloud.
- Prior experience in communicating Data projects across the business with stakeholders.
If you're a data scientist, with ambitions to drive forward data projects within a business at the cutting edge of the factoring domain this could be the position for you, if this is you please send your CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com with a convenient time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio