Senior Data Scientist (3D Mapping)
Berlin, Germany , €60000 - €80000.00 per annum
2018-05-21 16:54:48 +0100
Data, Other Digital Jobs, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Other Data Jobs
Data Scientist - 3D Mapping
Senior position for leading the R&D of 3D Data Processing for an innovative business in the automotive industry working on use cases including crash detection, predictive maintenance and autonomous driving.
Experienced in 3D Data Processing and Machine Learning?
Are you looking to apply your data science skills on exciting use cases like self-driving cars?
Looking to join a highly talented research team of machine learning experts?
Our client, a well established start-up in Berlin, are currently making strong in-rows in the automotive data science market and are looking to expand their highly advanced research team by bringing on data scientists with experience in 3D Mapping.
The role will involve the following:
- Design and implement algorithms for highly efficient processing and analysis of video streams
- Leading the R&D of brand new 3D based data processing for autonomous driving applications
- Assist in integrating the developed code into the companies core products
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skillset:
- Ms or PhD in a statistical field (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics…)
- Industry experience in Machine Learning research with 3D point cloud processing and sensor fusion
- Programming skills in Python is a must, additional experience in Matlab or C/C++ is desired
- Experience in Deep Learning applications such as Tensorflow, Caffe etc.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is also beneficial
Perks & Benefits:
- Work closely with top European and American Automotive Brands
- Increase your knowledge and network in the hottest topics around self driving vehicles and neural networks
- Vibrant, innovative working environment
- International teams across Berlin and Silicon Valley
Interviews are beginning this week for this role, so don't miss out, apply now for more information.
Managing This Role
I am responsible for the sourcing of candidates for all permanent positions in the field of big data and data science, for companies in Northern Germany. From Junior Data Scienc...Samuel's Full Bio