WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
55000.00kr - 70000.00kr per annum
8 months ago
My client is currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their business, based in the heart of Copenhagen.
Your work will involve turning massive data sets of financial information into mathematical models that accurately predict movements in the financial markets. In doing so you will get a chance to tackle a variety of challenging problems such as:
- Development and optimization of new machine learning algorithms ranging from standard probabilistic models to deep layered kernel machines.
- Creative data handling for new algorithms as well as existing ones
- Improving automated monitoring and benchmarking of the algorithms
To be considered for the role you'll need to display a certain collection of skills
- Extraordinary skills in mathematics and statistics
- At least 5 years of experience with MATLAB or Python
- A scientific and inquisitive mind
Nice to have;
- Experience working with tools like PyTorch, Chainer, Tensorflow, Theano, or Keras
- Proficiency in languages like C#, C, or C++
- Experience working with financial data
- PhD or MSc degree in economics, engineering, physics, or mathematics
If you would like to hear more, please hit apply or contact me on email@example.com