Senior Data Science - Credit Risk
Berlin, Germany , €70000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
2019-05-21 16:54:11 +0100
My client are an advanced stealth mode venture backed by one of the largest management consultancies, they're in the process of developing an AI based SaaS solution to support credit risk/analytics across the banking and insurance industries. They're looking for a Senior Data Scientist with a background within the Risk environment to come onboard and drive the credit risk modelling projects to help springboard the company from stealth mode to production.
- Develop and implement Machine Learning and Data mining technologies within the domain of credit risk modelling.
- Validate and utilise Machine Learning and data mining technologies using real-time credit risk data.
- Drive forward state of the art tools and methods for quantitative data and translate into product and services.
- Organise and validate knowledge from large amounts of structured/unstructured data using random forest, gradient boosting, deep learning and non-linear regression.
- Work in coordination with product team and other business units.
- Masters degree in statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related quantitative studies.
- 3 years professional experience working with quant data analysis or equivalent PhD.
- Deep knowledge of building and validating credit rating models in a Bank, rating agency or asset management practice.
- Detailed knowledge of Machine Learning methods, random forests, gradient boosting, deep learning, non-linear regression approaches.
- Strong skills in SQL, Data Analysis and model prototyping.
- R & Python knowledge.
If you're a Data Scientist who is looking for the challenge to be a technical lead and drive forward quantitative analytics projects in an innovative venture please get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role