Senior Data Engineer.
Senior Data Engineer
kr800000 - kr850000 per year|
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey to revolutionize the energy industry? Join us at the forefront of the modern energy system's pivotal transition as a talented Data Engineer! Our cutting-edge solutions and platform, including IoT devices, AI/Analytics, and SaaS services, are already being utilized by customers across the Nordics. As a multitalented Data Engineer, you'll have the unique opportunity to work with a dedicated team of engineers, domain experts, product managers, and operations professionals to develop and deploy innovative AI and analytics solutions that empower our customers to unlock the full potential of energy flexibility.
As part of Å Energis strategic investment in energy flexibility technology development and innovation, we are a dynamic, small technology company with a solid ownership structure and ambitious goals. Based in the bustling city of Oslo (Lysaker), we are excited to welcome you to our team and help you reach your full potential!
- Conceptualize, develop, construct, test and maintain infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analysed: data sets, data pipelines, ETL processes, data storage and processing systems, interface API
- Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientists
- Employ machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data
- Work with both structured and unstructured data and be an expert in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Assist in building an interface API for data and models
- Detect and correct errors in your work
- Ensure that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant co-workers
- Remain up to date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs
- Bachelors or Masters degree data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar
- Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL
- Familiarity with Hadoop or suitable equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, accountable and a team player
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, R, Java)
- Database skills (e.g. SQL, noSQL)
- Big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Cloud computing (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to develop scalable ETL packages
- Should be well versed in SQL as well as NoSQL technologies like Cassandra and MongoDB
- Knowledge of data warehouse and big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Experience with IoT / Edge computing and energy domain a plus
As a key member of our growing team in Oslo (Lysaker), you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact at a technology company at the forefront of the energy industry in the Nordics, scaling up with ambitions for a broad international impact. You will work with innovative technologies and have the chance to develop your skills, where your expertise, creativity, and commitment are valued.
Our team members enjoy competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing opportunities for professional development and advancement. In addition to a strong pension and insurance program, we provide regular opportunities for skill-building and support a dynamic community of developers (including access to a broader community of developers at Å Energi).
We prioritize diversity and encourage qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We accept applications on an ongoing basis. If this sounds interesting or you want to learn more about the position, please apply via the Darwin Website.
As a company our mission is to facilitate the shift to renewable energy sources and a modern power grid by helping our customers optimize their energy flexibility in real time through intelligent automation. Our platform includes IoT devices at the edge and SaaS applications and services in the cloud. We are part of Å Energi's strategic investment in technology development and innovation. Based in Oslo (Lysaker), Norway.
- Pension program
- Insurance program
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Health care
- Subsidized lunches
- 5 weeks' vacation
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Shea Waters
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for a Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer to join one of our clients in the...
Senior Data Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR DATA ENGINEER Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey to revolutionize the energy industry? Join...
Software/Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now A leading Swiss, fintech focused, consulting and implementation company who are successful in having numerous areas of focus...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.