Senior Data Engineer- Hadoop, NoSQL, SQL
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-02-28 09:26:09 +0000
Are you a Data Engineer interested in working for a leading international organisation?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Holds a strong interest in Data Engineering
- Has at least 3 years experience using technologies such as; SQL, Spark, Data Lakes and Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure or AWS).
- Successfully completed studies or curriculum vitae/practical experience serve as confirmation of your pronounced methodological competence.
- Speaks fluent German and English
Who is interested in:
- Integrating data from different kind of sources (Streaming, APIs, Sensor Data, Google Analytics, CRM, SQL DB, etc).
- Project Management Activities - Creating Effort Estimates, Projects and Resource Planning, Project Management & Communication in project sizes of approximately 30-300 people.
- Active development of my client's service portfolio.
For a company who:
- Has about 220 employees in a working environment with flat hierarchies but sufficiently broad skills to always find a contact person for topics.
- Is developing data models to store and analyze data in SQL, NoSQL or Hadoop/Data Lake platforms.
- Have one of the best training centres- They have a dedicated organizational unit through which you can book training.
- Are participating in data preparation for Machine Learning and Data Science
- Offer flexible working times and home office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Engineer in Zurich. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role