WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + extra benefits
about 1 year ago
Medior/Senior Data Engineer (AWS)
As part of our clients Data Platform team, you'll be working alongside our other multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the data landscape grows bigger and better - driving innovation while maintaining the very highest of standards. You'll also own and take responsibility for a globally deployed digital data platform with the intrinsic ETL, data lake and real-time data pipes.
What are we looking for?
● Bachelor or master's degree in IT, coding and/or analytics (e.g. computer science, mathematics);
● Four or more years' experience with data technologies such as Jupyter, EMR, Python, Spark;
● Experience with data processing and machine learning services using AWS and/or Google Cloud;
● DevOps knowledge, preferably in AWS;
- Four or more years' experience with NoSQL DB tech such as Cassandra, BigQuery, DynamoDB, RedShift;
- Self-starter, capable of planning and running projects independently;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability;
What does our client offer?
* Salary up to € 83K yearly;
- International, dynamic working environment. (In-house position);
* Stacks of development and career opportunities;
* An independent position with lots of responsibility;
* All digital disciplines in one building, so easy to collaborate and learn from each other;
* Working in a lean, agile environment;
Looking for a new challenge as a Data Engineer AWS or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.