Senior Data Engineer (AWS)
Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + extra benefits
2019-04-16 09:55:58 +0100
Medior/Senior Data Engineer (AWS)
As part of our clients Data Platform team, you'll be working alongside our other multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the data landscape grows bigger and better - driving innovation while maintaining the very highest of standards. You'll also own and take responsibility for a globally deployed digital data platform with the intrinsic ETL, data lake and real-time data pipes.
What are we looking for?
● Bachelor or master's degree in IT, coding and/or analytics (e.g. computer science, mathematics);
● Four or more years' experience with data technologies such as Jupyter, EMR, Python, Spark;
● Experience with data processing and machine learning services using AWS and/or Google Cloud;
● DevOps knowledge, preferably in AWS;
- Four or more years' experience with NoSQL DB tech such as Cassandra, BigQuery, DynamoDB, RedShift;
- Self-starter, capable of planning and running projects independently;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability;
What does our client offer?
* Salary up to € 83K yearly;
- International, dynamic working environment. (In-house position);
* Stacks of development and career opportunities;
* An independent position with lots of responsibility;
* All digital disciplines in one building, so easy to collaborate and learn from each other;
* Working in a lean, agile environment;
Looking for a new challenge as a Data Engineer AWS or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role