WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
4 months ago
International pioneer building a platform for professional services is hiring for a Data Engineer in Amsterdam. The company was founded 60+ years ago with HQ in Amsterdam. Today, it has a worldwide presence with 30+ markets and employs more than 30,000 professionals.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who is:
- Experienced with Scala/Java, Linux, AWS cloud, Jenkins, and Git
- Comfortable working with DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Used to working in Agile environment
Your responsibilities as a Senior Data Engineer would include:
- Building a cloud-based data platform on AWS by being involved in the full product development process, from scoping & design to testing, documentation, and (automated) implementation.
- Producing high-quality code and reusable components, using containerization, CI/CD, and other automation technologies.
- Taking on a guiding role in the Data Hub, by lifting the coding standards and mentoring junior team members
For the right Senior Data Engineer the company offers:
- Market competitive salary, 8,5% holiday allowance, generous bonus scheme, and mobility benefits
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- 25 holidays, with an option to buy off 25 more and a sabbatical program
If you are a Senior Data Engineer or you know a Senior Data Engineer for this role, feel free to apply or reach out to Nikolija directly:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.