WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
10 months ago
Our client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
The business in question is a consultancy that specialises in Data Science. They work in a mix of industries, but always focus on the impact Data Science can have over the respective client. Whether it's helping a business grow its Data Science team from scratch, improving the way an existing team works or building tailor-made solutions, the company has a proven track record and an excellent reputation.
- Deploying and operating cutting-edge machine learning models. Any machine learning experience is a plus, but experience with BERT is a double plus
- Structuring large amounts of unstructured data. Experience with Postgres and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Developing and operating customer-facing APIs in python. Experience with Flask, FastAPI, nginx, gunicorn/uvicorn is a plus
- Display all the cool tech in some sort of frontend. Currently we like Vue.js and Dash.
- Wrap all of the above in docker containers or AWS Lambda functions, and operate the entire beast in AWS
- You are someone who has at least a few years of experience with executing many of the tasks mentioned above
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or closely related
- Experience with software development is valued highly
- The ability to collaborate with clients and team members
- Good linguistics (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
If you think you could be a match for the role, hit apply or email email@example.com