WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
7 months ago
Our client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
The business in question is a consultancy that specialises in Data Science. They work in a mix of industries, but always focus on the impact Data Science can have over the respective client. Whether it's helping a business grow its Data Science team from scratch, improving the way an existing team works or building tailor-made solutions, the company has a proven track record and an excellent reputation.
- Deploying and operating cutting-edge machine learning models. Any machine learning experience is a plus, but experience with BERT is a double plus
- Structuring large amounts of unstructured data. Experience with Postgres and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Developing and operating customer-facing APIs in python. Experience with Flask, FastAPI, nginx, gunicorn/uvicorn is a plus
- Display all the cool tech in some sort of frontend. Currently we like Vue.js and Dash.
- Wrap all of the above in docker containers or AWS Lambda functions, and operate the entire beast in AWS
- You are someone who has at least a few years of experience with executing many of the tasks mentioned above
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or closely related
- Experience with software development is valued highly
- The ability to collaborate with clients and team members
- Good linguistics (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
If you think you could be a match for the role, hit apply or email email@example.com