WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their growing data team.
The business provides deep industry expertise and an extensive network to help entrepreneurs accelerate company growth. With offices in the US, Europe, India and China, the business extends the reach of companies making their products and services local everywhere. With more than $1bn under management, the companies portfolio includes Xiaomi, Deliveroo, Quikr, Babbel, Kaltura, UCweb and many more.
They're looking for a Data Engineer to help them build and deploy their internal Data and Analytics platform "Q". The Q platform is pivotal for their investment team to receive the latest insights to advise them on investments and a key part of their ongoing digital transformation. You'll be working in a small and focused team, making a difference together.
- Experience in programming scalable and robust data integration workflows with a programming language such as Python or Scala
- Experience of related technologies, such as containers (Docker/Kubernetes), continuous integration, version control, streaming and real-time processing
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and serverless processing
- Familiarity with major cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Good knowledge of database design and SQL, understanding of data modelling techniques
If you think you could be a match for the position, click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org