Senior Data Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €60000 - €80000 per annum + Additional Bennefits
2019-05-31 11:23:03 +0100
Senior (Python/Java) Data Engineer
To get the chance to join a start-up consultancy as a Senior data engineer and being responsible for adding your skills, capabilities and experience into their existing project teams. Read this!
Senior Data Engineer - What's the job?
You'll be part of an industry leading team of professionals with top-flight capacity. As a Senior Data Engineer, you are already a capable consultant and a professional data engineer with experience in large scale data systems in complex environments. You understand the complexity of working with legacy systems and the embedding process growing pains for the change process in any large-scale organization. As an experienced professional you have worked with multiple systems and environments in multiple contexts, and are passionate about bringing that expertise as part of a high-performance team delivering high-quality solutions following industry best practises.
Senior Data Engineer - Requirements?
- Around the 5 years of experience in IT with Software/Platform or Data Engineering.
- Expert programmer in at least one of Java/Python/C++
- Linux mastery including sysadmin tasks
- Software and systems IT security
- DevOps mastery, Git Docker, etc.
- Databases and data systems of multiple flavours SQL/NoSQL
- ETL processes and schedulers like Pentaho, Airflow, DataStage and Nifi
- Driving Agile development from within a typical Scrum Team
Data Engineer - Your benefits?
- Get the chance to be involved with this high-level team crafting these complex data solutions!
- A good financial offer as Senior Data Engineer if you bring the relevant expertise!
- Easy accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office!
- Collaboration with high-level data professionals in a passionate and fun working environment
- A great influence on the technical decisions
- The informal atmosphere and freedom like a proper start-up but the financial security of an established business
- A competitive set of secondary salary benefits
Interested? Hit apply!!
Contact Nick van Dorp @ 020 30 500 64 /firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role