Senior Data Engineer
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-04-01 10:27:18 +0100
Are you looking to build something from scratch?
Would you like the ability to be paert of the decison making?
We are currently working with an international E-commerce who are currently at the start of their data journey & are currently looking for a senior data engineer to help build their data landscape, work directly with the CTO to create a vision for the data team & partipcate in the design of our DWH structure.
- Experieince within the start up environment
- Experience with Database structures, data warehouses & database systems (DWH)
- Very strong SQL skills
- AWS knowledge would be nice to have
- Programming skills witihn Python
- Greenfield project
- Having the ability to make an impact
- Excellent location
- The ability to grow a team in the future
We will be interviewing this week with hopes of setting up onsite interviews early next week. Sounds interesting? please get in contact with me directly.
Managing This Role
Mark is the Team Leader of the Permanent North German Data Science team and founder of the AI in Data Science Meetup in Berlin. His team specialises in recruiting Big Data/Data ...Mark's Full Bio