Senior Data Engineer
Hamburg, Germany , €65000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
2019-02-08 11:42:39 +0000
My client, is a global data & analytics consultancy with a key focus on deriving solutions in the broad fields of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and driving business performance. They're data setup is diversified, scaling heavily across the Engineering, Analytics and Data Science space. As part of the next phase of their growth they're looking to grow and scale the Data Engineering team to work in tandem with their Analytics/Data Science teams to offer a consolidated solutions to their clients across various industries (Finance, Automotive, Travel and more).
- Develop data models for Data lake platforms primarily using Hadoop, SQL or NoSQL.
- Deep understanding of integrating data from variety of sources (SAP, R, APIs, Google Analytics, ERP)
- Manage and cleanse data making sure of the validity and quality for varying client requirements.
- Scale, design and implement data pipelines whilst providing support for the Data architecture.
- Provide collaboration with Data Scientists enabling Machine Learning and advanced analytics projects.
- Passionate about building Data solutions and enabling analytics capabilities.
- 3 plus years experience with SAP, SQL, Spark, Data lakese.
- Background in implementing cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Experience working within an agile project environment methods such as Scrum.
- Understanding and ability to work in a team, management skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- German and English speaking.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
If you're a Data Engineer who is looking for that next step up working on state of the art technologies across various industries and providing bespoke solutions to all types of companies do get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with your CVV and a suitable time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role