Senior Data Engineer
Berlin, Germany , €70000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
2019-01-03 11:48:58 +0000
My client are a global food e-commerce delivery company with their main technical operation based in Berlin who are in the process of rolling out a new state of the art delivery platform to help elivate them to be the world's largest food delivery network. A huge part of their strategy to become a truly global business is to enhance their Data operations and technologies so they're currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer to come onboard and help build the infrastructure.
- Design, implement and maintain data infrastructure to help support the companies data driven growth.
- Develop and maintain ETL processing pipelines for batch and real-time data development.
- Provide a reliable and flexible Machine Learning, reporting and payment-related analytics workflows.
- Extract data from various third party tools and APIs
- Collaborate effectively with various teams and provide research activities into new architectures helping to improve the data platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, physics or engineering.
- 5+ years in Data Engineering.
- Deep understanding of SQL.
- Experience with databases and optimising techniques (AWS Redshift)
- Python OR Java background.
- Linux platforms and scripting capabilities (bash/zsh)
- Database administrations.
If you're a Data Engineer who is looking to make that next step up in being one of the technical leads within the Data Engineering operation for an ambitious tech focused company, feel free to get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio