Senior Data Architect
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2018-12-19 16:26:44 +0000
Would you be interested in a role where you can make an impact?
Would you like to create your own solutions within the data domain?
We are currently searching for a Lead Data Architect to join a team in their brand new offices based, in the heart of Berlin to help continue with their long term strategy for data. You will be a big part within the business and covering various aspects of the company, from working within the business aspect, speaking with stakeholders, mentoring junior employees and working hands on with large scale projects. You will be an important figure within the data domain, your duties will be creating road maps, implementing diverse projects plans into the business while also working on current Data projects that are already under way.
Technical background they require:
- Expertise in the field of Data design and modeling on systems such as: MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of modelling on NoSQL environments such as: MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or other related environments.
- Knowledge with BigData technologies in the cloud area such as: Hadoop, Spark, RedShift or similar others.
- Experience of working within Scrum environments
- Experience within managing entities and attributes information
- Being the key component towards the businesses becoming completely data-driven
- Working in a very diverse & international team with a very cross-cultural working atmosphere
- Very modern offices based in the heart of Berlin
- Stong beliefs of a work like balance, meaning they offer flexible working hours
- Huge career potential to grow even further from this position internally
- The saftey of working for a global company, ensuring benefits such as pensions
- If relocating to Berlin, a stress reliever of having the support to relocate with budgets for accomadation etc.
- And many more!
Sounds interesting? Please feel free to share me your CV over the Xmas peridod, with interviews starting in the 1st week of January.
Managing This Role
I specialise in the Big Data, Data Science and DevOps markets based in North Germany, predominantly Berlin and Hamburg. If you have experience in any off these markets and want ...Harrison's Full Bio