€60000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client, is a global data & analytics consultancy with a key focus on deriving solutions in the broad fields of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and driving business performance. They're data setup is diversified, scaling heavily across the Engineering, Analytics and Data Science space. As part of the next phase of their growth they're looking to grow and scale the Data Analytics team to work in tandem with their Engineering/Data Science teams to offer a consolidated solutions to their clients across various industries (Finance, Automotive, Travel and more).
- Prepare and implement POC workshops, training and project organisation particularly utilising Microsoft Data, BI & Analytics services).
- Deliver project management activities - Creating project expense estimates, projects and resource planning.
- Manage and cleanse data making sure of the validity and quality for varying client requirements.
- Provide collaboration with Data Scientists and Engineering teams enabling Machine Learning and advanced analytics projects.
- Passionate about building analytics solutions and working closely with customers.
- Background in implementing cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Deep technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Power BI, SQL, DWH, DataLake or similar technologies.
- Understanding and ability to work in a team, management skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of cloud technologies including Data streaming, Machine Learning and Big Data topics.
- German and English speaking.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
If you're working as a Data specialist looking for that next step up, working on state of the art technologies across various industries and providing bespoke solutions to all types of companies do get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with your CV and a suitable time to speak.