WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
Senior Data Analyst
For one of our clients in the Randstad area, we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst. Our client is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to work with the incredible Data team. It will be your mission to bring data to life with visual insights to help drive understanding, experimentation and change. Your leadership and the structures you implement will help mould everything from digital development to marketing plans. We need a data visionary, can you step up?
As part of the Data team, you'll be working on some of our most innovative technology. That means exemplary attention to detail, is essential. The role will see you own and drive digital performance analysis. The client relies on you to build and manage globally aligned insights as their business evolves - identifying, visualizing and presenting fact-based action points every step of the way.
What do you need as a Senior Data Analyst?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT, analytics (computer science, mathematics), marketing/ communication;
- Four years' experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, digital analytics, business intelligence or conversion optimization role;
- Experience with data visualization or dashboarding tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire);
- Experience with SQL or BigQuery;
- Experience with Python;
- Translating data into actionable insights;
- Generating creative new ideas to get value out of data;
What does our client offer?
- Excellent base salary up to 80K yearly;
- 28+ Holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately;
- Great pension scheme;
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.