Senior Cyber Security Consultant- Zurich area
Baar, Switzerland , Up to Swiss Franc135000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-22 16:30:23 +0000
Are you a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant interested in working for a leading Swiss organisation?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Currently has a University/college degree
- Has multiple years of practical experience in the field of technical ICT and security (ideally with ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.).
- Speaks fluent German and English
Who is interested in:
- The support of my client's customers in the development of IT security architectures and the evaluation of IT infrastructures.
- A huge area of responsibility that includes the planning and execution of analyzes in technical and organizational aspects of information security.
- Professional services, customer orientation and customer satisfaction are the focus of your actions.
For a company who:
- Are working with some of the biggest companies in Switzerland currently (they are working with 8 of the top 10 banks, 13 of the top 20 insurance companies and 6 of the top 10 trading companies to name a few).
- Have an uncomparable benefits structure
- Are strongly expanding & refocusing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant in Baar. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role