Senior Cyber Security Consultant- Zurich area
Baar, Switzerland , Up to Swiss Franc135000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-22 16:30:23 +0000
Are you a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant interested in working for a leading Swiss organisation?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Currently has a University/college degree
- Has multiple years of practical experience in the field of technical ICT and security (ideally with ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.).
- Speaks fluent German and English
Who is interested in:
- The support of my client's customers in the development of IT security architectures and the evaluation of IT infrastructures.
- A huge area of responsibility that includes the planning and execution of analyzes in technical and organizational aspects of information security.
- Professional services, customer orientation and customer satisfaction are the focus of your actions.
For a company who:
- Are working with some of the biggest companies in Switzerland currently (they are working with 8 of the top 10 banks, 13 of the top 20 insurance companies and 6 of the top 10 trading companies to name a few).
- Have an uncomparable benefits structure
- Are strongly expanding & refocusing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant in Baar. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I specialise in finding highly skilled Data Engineering candidates in Switzerland. I specialise in finding the very best professionals throughout Switzerland. I ...Luke's Full Bio