WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Senior Customer Base Manager / Customer Communication Manager
- Start date: 10.01.2022
- Latest start date: 01/15/2022
- End date: 04/30/2022
- Location: Zurich (Ambassador House)
- Remote: Possible, at least 40% on site depending on the situation
- Workload: 60-100%
- All Inclusive Hourly Rate: CHF 70 - CHF 90 (Depending on Experience)
Tasks & Responsibilities
The lively, positive dialogue is the key to a long-term, value-adding customer relationship. The intense competition for attention requires new, innovative and holistic concepts that strengthen casual customer loyalty.
In the role of Customer Base / Relationship Manager you will be part of the Consumer Marketing Team
- Plan and implement regular communication with our around 2 million customers as part of the overarching contact strategy
- Developing newsletter concepts to inform our customers about news about Sunrise
- Develop innovative social media concepts so that we can also reach our customers optimally via our own media
- Coordinate stakeholders both inside and outside Sunrise
- Develop and operate analytical concepts in order to ensure that target groups are addressed as efficiently and effectively as possible and to avoid wastage
- Evaluate and continuously optimize the success of your activities from market analyzes and consumer surveys
- basically to make every customer contact a positive experience
- 5+ years of experience in end-user communication in telecommunications, banking, insurance or related service providers.
- Experience in the implementation of multi-channel communication strategies via classic media, newsletters, social media, web pages, influencers, etc.
- The competence to anticipate trends and to translate them into tangible concepts.
- Strong stakeholder management and a positive approach to mastering challenges in an interdisciplinary manner and harmonizing the interests of customers and the organization.
- Excellent communication (DE / EN mandatory, French would be an advantage) and problem-solving skills as well as conceptual and analytical skills.
- Self-motivation, commitment, proactivity and zest for action.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.