Senior Cryptography Data Engineer
Berlin, Germany , €65000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
2019-06-19 15:05:31 +0100
My client is a Financial products portfolio provider with a core focus on delivering cryptocurrency solutions, they're heavily backed by their US company and are about to enter an intense growth phase in Germany. They're looking for a Senior Cryptography Engineer with a background within the Quant environment to come onboard and help launch their multi-currency application.
- Implement, test and organise the portfolio management and analyse performance.
- Help construct trading infrastructure in Python.
- Provide support to the coding infrastructure and help build trading dashboards.
- Liaise with Senior engineers and make an impact on high level decisions within their architecture.
- Deliver best technical practises and providing advise to Engineering teams.
- Deep knowledge of writing high quality and versatile code.
- Background in Crypto trading, quantitative finance or background in economics.
- Strong experience in developing production software.
- Communication skills and ability to lead technical discussions.
- Experience in building reusable, extensible and modular software.
If you're a Cryptography Engineer with a background within the quantitative environment who is open for working in a state of the art and innovative fintech company please do get in touch with your CV at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com and a convenient time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio