Senior Cryptography Data Engineer
Berlin, Germany , €65000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
2019-06-19 15:05:31 +0100
My client is a Financial products portfolio provider with a core focus on delivering cryptocurrency solutions, they're heavily backed by their US company and are about to enter an intense growth phase in Germany. They're looking for a Senior Cryptography Engineer with a background within the Quant environment to come onboard and help launch their multi-currency application.
- Implement, test and organise the portfolio management and analyse performance.
- Help construct trading infrastructure in Python.
- Provide support to the coding infrastructure and help build trading dashboards.
- Liaise with Senior engineers and make an impact on high level decisions within their architecture.
- Deliver best technical practises and providing advise to Engineering teams.
- Deep knowledge of writing high quality and versatile code.
- Background in Crypto trading, quantitative finance or background in economics.
- Strong experience in developing production software.
- Communication skills and ability to lead technical discussions.
- Experience in building reusable, extensible and modular software.
If you're a Cryptography Engineer with a background within the quantitative environment who is open for working in a state of the art and innovative fintech company please do get in touch with your CV at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com and a convenient time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role