WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€50000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
11 months ago
My client is a renowned and global consulting form which has been in the market for over 30 years. They work predominantly with banks and insurance companies and specialise in financial and risk management, as well as compliance.
They are growing and looking for talented SAP FPSL Consultant to join their team. You would have a variety of tasks which include, but are not limited to,
- Participation in the implementation projects for SAP FPSL
- Transformation of the customers technical requirements in accounting into the configuration of SAP S/4HANA FPSL
- Adaptation of the data model of the FPSL and matching with the data of he existing systems and actuarial systems
- Support in the acquisition of proof of concepts
You would need to have:
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably within insurance, consulting, or auditing
- Deep understanding of SAP S/4HANA FPSL; or alternatively knowledge within SAP insurance Analyser or SAP Bank analyser AFI
- Sound competency in accounting, preferably with IFRS 17
- Highly level of presentation skills are really important, as you will be working directly with the client
- Strong communication skills and a love for teamwork. This is a company where colleagues work together and are there for each other to produce the best possible results for their company
- A high willingness to travel and work onsite at the customer for 3 to 4 days per week. The rest of the time you are welcome to work from home
- Fluent German and English knowledge
So what would you get:
Well to begin with, then can assure you a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks which keep you intrigued and also build your skill set
They also do not expect their employees to be living in a certain location; you are welcome to live and work wherever suits you best. Between projects, you are more than welcome to work 100% from home, or come into one of their offices in Cologne or Munich. During projects, you would be at the customer 3-4 days per week.
Their benefits also include sabbatical, part time working model, extensive further training opportunities, corporate benefits, company car and so much more!
If the above sounds interesting, don't hesitate to get in touch! Apply now or send me your CV to
Or give me a call on:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.