Senior Consultant- Cyber Security.
Senior Consultant- Cyber Security
Our Cyber Security experts help clients in performing risk assessments by identifying and evaluating digital threats and by showing how these could affect the company;
- Become a member of our Cyber Security team, assisting clients in their journey to
- effectively guard against cyber-crime.
- Support and coordinate the establishment of information security management
- systems and respective governance and policy frameworks
- Support and develop awareness campaigns
- Conduct security audits and assessments of 3rd parties, systems and solutions based
- on international security frameworks
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective
- Develop and define security architecture requirements jointly with
- application/enterprise/IT architects
- Work closely with and advise executives and technology executives on operational
- and strategic changes regarding cyber security
- Support the assessment of the cyber security maturity
- Support/coordinate incident identification and response activities (e.g. data leakages,
- malware infections, intrusion etc.)
- Degree in information technology or (business) computer science
- Experience in information security (architecture, policy development and incident
- handling (incl. supporting technology like Splunk, Digital Guardian etc.))
- Experience in managing large scale and interdisciplinary projects
- Understanding of international security standards like ISO/IEC27001/2 and the NIST
- Experience in technical forensic analysis, incident response and network
- administration is an advantage
- Experience with pharma, GxP or production systems is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), Italian and German as well as any other language are a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Consulting.
Cyber Security and Risk Officer
Apply Now Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Cyber Security & Risk Manager voor een van onze opdrachtgevers...
Netwerk Engineer - Utrecht (Hybrid)
Apply Now Ben jij iemand die een high-performance mentaliteit hebt en energie en betrokkenheid uitstraalt? Dan pas je perfect in...
Security and Privacy Consultant
Apply Now Security and Privacy Consultant (DevSecOps) What are you going to do? Supervising security and privacy assessments, translating to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.