Senior Cloud Engineer AWS
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-01-11 09:10:01 +0000
Senior Cloud Engineer AWS
Are you interested in working in an exciting start-up in the fintech industry?
Do you enjoy working with Cloud based systems, AWS and Artificial Intelligence?
Do you want the freedom to develop and implement own ideas in a dynamic environment?
My client are building an AI based SaaS solution that supports credit analysts with credit risk assessments aiming to build a new standard in asset management. This is a crucial role in the team so they are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer to support their motivated team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and experts in Berlin.
- Design efficient cloud data pipelines to turn structured and unstructured data into information and knowledge.
- Application of agile working methods and definition of technical standards.
- Further development and realization of the technology and product based on customer feedback.
- Design and implementation of software as well as DevOps processes.
- Provide support for junior colleagues.
- Minimum 3 years experience in full-stack engineering and operations as well as the in the development of cloud based systems.
- Experience with AWS and application.
- Knowledge of current technologies in the Cloud and Big Data environment (e.g. Lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch, Spark).
- Experience in at least two programming languages; e.g. Java, Scala, C#, Python).
- Knowledge of infrastructure Terraform, CloudFormation is a plus.
- Fluent English speaking
What they offer;
- Diverse work and the freedom to develop own ideas
- Opportunity to help shape the future of the company and AI based credit risk analysis
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- Central office location in Berlin and good transport links
- Highly motivated and international team of technology experts
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to further your career then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further details. For similar roles check out my online profile https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/rebecca-kettle
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role