WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€45000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
4 months ago
For an international market leader, I am looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer. Currently, they are supporting the end-to-end journey of customers from applying on-premise to cloud, enabling customers to leverage their business enablement and increase competitive advantage. As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will become a crucial member of the DevOps team and work on challenges from moving customer applications and data centre to the Cloud.
Want to make an impact with this international market leading company? Than keep reading and apply now!
What are your responsibilities?
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will automate as much as possible while meeting the expectations of our customer scripts (IaC) developing to automate the deployment of AWS or Azure architecture and solutions;
- deliver solutions using a wide range of technologies and the full range of multi-cloud native services;
- build and deploy applications at scale on Cloud platforms;
- optimize the platform for cloud services;
- establish a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS or Azure.
Who are you?
You are sharp, analytical and ambitious. You advise top companies on growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless possibilities for your clients and you can come up with the best 'out of the box' solutions. In addition, you have the following qualities that are needed for the position of Senior Cloud Engineer:
- WO/Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (or similar);
- Ability to build infrastructure for enterprise applications and solutions using AWS or Azure;
- Experience with automation and provisioning approaches, using tools such as PowerShell, Azure DevOps, ARM;
- Experience with cloud-native services such as EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch, Route 53 or equivalent Azure/GCP services;
- In-depth knowledge of configuring and managing Windows and/or Linux environments;
- Excellent base salary
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- 26 vacation days per year for full-time employment and the possibility to buy additional days.
- A good mobility scheme: a lease car with fuel card for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or an annual public transport pass.
- A good pension where your own contribution is only 2%.
- The possibility to benefit from fiscally attractive benefits, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Cloud Engineer? Then click on apply and contact us via Zulayma.Susebeek@darwinrecruitment.com or via 020 305 8554.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.