WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Keywords: AWS, Route 53, RDS, S3, EC2, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Linux
Up to €80.000 per year (excluding secondary benefits) + pension
Secondary Benefits: flexible home/office work, 13th month, permanent contract, 36/40 hours per week, holiday allowance
Are you an experienced Cloud DevOps engineer looking to join a market leader in the automotive industry in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: Linux, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Terraform, Jenkins and Ansible? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- has 3+ years hands-on experience with Cloud native services such as Route 53, Cloud Watch, CloudFormation, RDS, S3, EC2 or similar services
- has at least 5 years of experience working according to DevOps practices and principles, including using tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Datadog (or similar) and has experience managing Kubernetes clusters.
- has the ability to build infrastructure for enterprise applications and solutions in AWS
- has experience setting up CI/CD pipelines in the Cloud
Who is interested in
- joining an industry leader in the automotive world, with world-wide services. You will be focusing on ensuring a robust services platform
- working in a team of other senior DevOps Engineers, servicing more than 300 developers and working on challenging projects
- a dynamic, challenging role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €80.000,- gross per annum
- offers an informal and flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, a good pension and mobility scheme
We understand that we ask a lot from our candidates, but we encourage you to apply even if you are skilled in 70% of the requirements. Are you the Cloud DevOps Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Contact Nezar at 020 305 8545, or e-mail him at email@example.com
NB: For this position we are only considering local candidates.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.