Senior Business Analyst.
Senior Business Analyst
IT Project Management
For one of our primary clients We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst.
It entails working for a international company with the HQ in Amsterdam who is working on a global digitalization project(30 countries). For this project they will need a lot of extra hands and I'm focusing on potential candidates who are/have:
- Sharp/Fresh Excellent communicators
- A Can Do mentality
- IT focused Business Analyst
- International project expeirence
- Living in the NL
- Experience in Financial projects
Furthermore they are a very modern type of company with modern tools and Tech and an Agile way of working, Do expect to have your hands full on a range of chalenging projects. So I'm looking for go-getters.
Other things to note:
- Largely remote possibilities
- Freelance would be possible as well.
- 36/40 hours a week
If you're interested and would like to know more, you can apply and I'll get back to you ASAP,.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Responsibilities: Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices. Deliver projects and products using the...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Agile Coach to work full...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for an Scrum Master to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.