WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
- Drive to the delivery of the end-to-end financial platform implementation in China using SAP FPSL and FI-GL to enable local IFRS 17 reporting
- Techno-functional coordination of SAP solution delivery from external vendors
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of user stories as prioritized in the backlog
- Support re-planning of backlog based on progress and possibly changing project deadlines
- Support any end-to-end integration and user testing of FPSL and FI-GL
- Foster knowledge transfer to stakeholders and the run organisation in China
Business and accounting understanding
- Strong understanding of (re)insurance accounting business requirements and ability to document and communicate them effectively to other product owners, stakeholders and team members
- Evaluates potential solutions to ensure requirements are compliant with the accounting standards and can be implemented/configured in the SAP FPSL and FI-GL landscape in China
- Strong understanding of or willingness to dig into financial reporting (e.g. IFRS17)
System knowledge and project experience
- Prior implementation of a sub-ledger preferred; experience with configuration of a standard accounting solution - preferably on an SAP platform (e.g. SAP Bank Analyzer, FPSL, Accounting for Insurance Contracts)
- Active participation in the agile project delivery (sprint planning, JIRA, retrospective, etc.) following a DevOps approach
- Understanding of end-to-end system landscape (source, master data, general ledger, consolidation) and how the data flows from source to produce the required bookings, reports and interfaces
- Ability to understand implementation design for new solutions and to specify requirements to developers for change requests
- Can formulate and document test cases to ensure we can meet specified business requirements
- Can effectively execute tests, reconciliation and root cause analysis to understand why results are not as expected and communicate accordingly
- Team player with a high degree of personal accountability
- Experienced in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong delivery focus as well as analytical capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with peak time
- Experience in working in large scaled agile projects
- Problem solving attitude: ability to break-down complex issues into relevant details and solvable actions
- SQL language knowledge is a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.