WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
28 days ago
** Freelance Senior Backend PHP Developer (Laravel) needed in Amsterdam **
Do you love working with cutting-edge technology and do you have great technical and client facing skills…? We are looking for a passionate/talented Senior Backend PHP Developer who has experience building innovative and mission critical customer facing applications.
You are used to delivering software in a multi-disciplinary team, in a multi-location product organization.
- Coach and mentor junior team members to help them with their professional growth
- Support long term planning, road-map creation
- Facilitate collaboration within distributed scrum teams and help them achieve their goals
- Lead and sustain the application Agile/DevOps way of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Be an active member of the architecture board and always seek ways to improve
- Lead the team to high-performance and self-organization.
- 5-7 years of development experience with the below technology stack (recent Laravel)
- Solid experience with Lumen and other recent frameworks is considered as a big plus
- You have strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar, phpUnit
- You have experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container-based technologies
- B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science or in similar fields (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Solid experience defining architecture and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
- Solid development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Have the ability to think and work Agile with the knowledge and experience of best practices
- Experience with React/ React native is considered a big plus.
- PHP 7
- Laravel Lumen
- Docker (Kubernetes)
What my client offers:
- Start-up environment, backed by top US and European VC's
- Nice workplace atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam
- A highly motivated international team
- A chance to define our path and your role
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas in our innovations.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our customer, a Berlin based start-up are looking to hire a Freelancer to work with them for at least 6 months. Key skills / Experience required - Solid Java development background with experience of building distributed systems / microservices using Spring Boot Experience with RxJava is necessary. Good exposure to working in a DevOps/Cloud environment with familiarity of CI/CD, Docker and AWS Exposure to Java 8 and ideally Java 11 A keen eye for quality of code and testing This position is set to start 31/08/2020 - please bare this in mind when applying. On-site working will be required in Berlin. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Quick look Senior PHP Symfony Developer: B2C healthcare & rehabilitation product Startup financially backed by a HUGE insurance business 40 employees, 8 - 10 people in tech Who are we looking for: Very strong competency in backend PHP and Symfony Medium German language skills (B1 level or better) Someone who can work in partnership with our Product team. Confident, communicative, team orrientated. Someone sitting on their own coding all day will not fit Why should you apply? Build tomorrow's world of healthcare and recovery, today! Find a great sense of purpose with us Walk into modern engineering culture (severless architecture, microservices, mobile apps etc...) You will have a voice to influence our future architecture and PHP tech stack Career progression to Tech Lead / Team Lead position Any choice of hardware Job ticket paid for 2 - 3 days per week home office Up to €80,0000 salary Our current tech stack includes: PHP 7.3 Symfony 5.1 Typescript & Angular Docker, Microservices MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB Who are we and exactly what do we do? You'll have to apply with your CV and full contact details to find out ;) We'll be in touch the same day of your application Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Your responsibilities You are responsible for creating and maintaining back-end services within my client's loyalty platform. By experience, talent and interest you are on top of the latest relevant technologies and you know how to put this in practice. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for all services that process transactions from the retailer's POS, calculations and data collection towards the Data-warehouse. You will be developing and technically designing solutions with scalability and quality in mind. Who are you A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineering) 5+ years of relevant experience in backend development with NodeJS Knowledge of Infra/Cloud development Experience with MySQL Databases (language and data modelling) Knowledge of container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes and/or OpenShift) is a big plus Experience with implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs Experience with CI/CD, Agile/Scrum is required Experience of asynchronous messaging (RabbitMQ) is a big plus You like to be a promotor of extreme programming practices Strong sense of ownership and ability to quickly troubleshoot and support operational issues You are an advocate of documented software You are fluent in both written & spoken English Details Start date: ASAP 6-month freelance contract to start Hours p/w: 40-hour work week, remote working till end of year at least. Hourly rate: € 70,- all-in Location: Amsterdam I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away! Kind regards, Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter Tony.Sleper@darwinrecruitment.com + 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71 Mobile: 0652032575 Darwin Recruitment Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.