Senior Backend PHP Developer
Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc100000 per annum + Telecommunications package
2018-11-21 10:51:38 +0000
Fast growing, leading independent Telecommunications company. Expanding team working on entirely new projects with the newest technologies and on the job training opportunities.
Are you up to date with the newest technologies in e-commerce? Are you a confident and passionate developer? Are you fearless in the face of new challenges?
As they are in the process of setting up the company's new online platform that will lay the foundation for new digital services our client is looking for a Senior Backend PHP Developer to join their growing development team to develop and expand existing microservices and related APIs.
They want to achieve this by using state of the art technologies to build from the ground up. This is where you come in.
- either a senior developer with architectural experience, solution architect or lead developer
- experienced in working in a full microservices environment
- able to create solutions to for problems and create the order
- interested in new technologies and learning new skills
- Fluent in German and proficient in English
- worked in software development for 5 years or more
- a minimum of 2 years experience with RestAPI, Redis, ElasticSearch and Docker
- a minimum of 3 years experience with PHP
- experience with MySQL and/or database systems and data modelling
Bonus skills include:
- experience in e-commerce
- experience with Symfony or Yii
- a degree in computer science/business informatics or similar education
- developing an online platform
- developing new and existing microservices and related APIs
- the connection of various external interface partners
- development of an open API for new digital services
- creation of technical concepts
- support in the development of technical concepts
- create user documentation for the customer components
- introduce own ideas and suggestions regarding new technical solutions
- transferring the developments into stable operation
- resolve malfunction messages in DevOps model
- leading independent telecommunications company in Switzerland
- 1 billion CHF in revenue
- Locations in all major Swiss towns
- Telecommunications package
- 5 weeks holiday
- generous salary
- opportunity to implement your own ideas
- training and development
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I specialise in permanent placements within PHP development in the Swiss market. Working alongside my account manager Laura Cannon we help find the best opportunities for junior...Megan's Full Bio