Senior Backend Java Developer
Stockholm, Sweden , 600000.00kr - 720000.00kr per annum
2019-04-08 13:53:22 +0100
Are you an experienced Java Developer who has experience building high-performing and scalable software that handles massive amounts of transactions?
Would you like to be a major contributor in developing our platform with modern technology (Java 11 & AWS) and Microservice architecture, transforming our entire tracking solution?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural environment with people from all over the world speaking several different languages, English being ours?
What is your part to play?
You will be a fundamental part of our tracking team, continuing the development of the best performing marketing system in the world. Joining now gives you a great opportunity to influence what the future of online tracking will look like; in short, you will be part of a high performing team working with our most important assets. You will also be using the very latest technology to support massive volumes of data and transactions at a very high speed.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write high-quality software for real-time analysis of events for our core business
- Build a globally distributed low-latency system that collects massive amounts of user events online
- Be a member of highly competent team, working in an environment that encourages your individual growth
What do you need?
- Over 4 years of professional experience developing with Java
- Choose quality over speed and you care about automated testing practices
- You are familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code
- Comfortable of running your software in Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves in offering a stimulating environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued. The business here is important, but having fun and a balance of life is massively encouraged and recognised here, so we are very flexible and understanding.
We recognise that you, our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us - the sky is the limit!
Please contact Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com direct or apply below.
Managing This Role
Having a natural born love for talking with and meeting new people, I felt the next step for my career was the recruitment world. Ever since joining Darwin in September 2017, I’...Harry's Full Bio