Senior Backend Java Developer - AI/ Cognitive platform - 75K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-01-15 16:55:43 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Java
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organization with an innovative product ready for an international audience. The platform is based on AI, applying machine learning for automation and services. Their R&D team is distributed between the tech hub Amsterdam and the beautiful the Hague. Their solutions come with high complexity due to high requirements for the various domains they operate in; marketing, fintech, HR, accounting, sales, SaaS, etc… They are very ambitious and are currently looking to hire multiple roles across development and data science.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Senior Backend Java Engineer - The function
You will be joining the technology department, around 20 gifted developers and engineers, and working together with multiple colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role, in a team existing of approx. 6-7 people, to ensure the quality of the systems/ solutions.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company within highly collaborative teams
- Building new functionalities and researching new environments in data, AI and Machine Learning
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Fast software deliveries to secure a competitive edge and supporting DevOps and front-end development
Senior Backend Java Engineer - Location
- Amsterdam or The Hague
(easy access via public transport)
Senior Backend Java Engineer -Profile
- At least 6 years' experience in Java backend development (Agile environment)
- Strong knowledge in Microservices
- Experienced in Spring, REST, Web services, Elastic search, both SQL- and NoSQL Databases, Docker, Kubernetes and Kafka
- Knowledge in AI, Machine Learning or Data Science is appreciated but no must-have
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
- You have an unlimited passion for software engineering and willing to explore future-proof solutions
Senior Backend Java Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 75.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- To work in a modern office within the city center of Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Great lunches! Every day exciting food is delivered. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with the colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio