Senior Backend Engineer (Python)
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 50000kr - 65000kr per annum
2019-01-23 09:12:31 +0000
My client is an AI-driven business. Their breakthrough invention of automated machine learning has allowed its customers to consistently make business decisions unmatched in simplicity, speed, and accuracy. Their platform evaluates hundreds of cutting-edge machine learning algorithms to discover, deploy, and customize the best machine learning models for every situation.
In order to keep up with the demand for new features in the business, my client is looking to grow their backend engineering team. Primary responsibilities of this team include developing new data science tools, designing and supporting our APIs, and instrumenting the product to integrate with enterprise IT infrastructure.
- 3+ years development experience in Python
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science fundamentals, whether by a degree or otherwise
- Linux proficiency
- System/performance engineering (profiling process memory/cpu/io/network usage, system calls, flame graphs)
- Personal drive to get things finished
- Effective communication behaviour
Nice to have;
- Publicly reviewable contributions to interesting development projects
- Experience with both python 2 and 3
- Experience with R
- Experience supporting user-facing code and APIs
- Data Science experience
- Experience/understanding resource management services workflow (Hadoop/Yarn, Mesos, Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack, Docker or any other)
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you could be interested in, click to apply or contact me on email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role