Senior Backend Developer (C/C++)
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €70000 - €80000 per annum + benefits
2019-03-01 10:07:15 +0000
Senior Backend Software Developer (C/C++)
- Do you want to play a vital role in end to end secure communications product for government authorities?
- Are you interested in not only implementing code but also learning to understand truly unique requirements and security objectives?
- Do you enjoy designing and developing carrier grade Backend Server Systems?
- Design, implement, and test backend software components based on customer and product requirements
- Contribute to system specification and requirements analysis
- Investigate test team/customer findings and identify suitable solutions active involvement in architecture, change and release management
- Create project and user documentation
- 4+ years experience with C/C++, Python
- Telecom / Telephony industry experience
- Web Service APIs (REST, JSON)
- Linux systems (RedHat/CentOS)
- Beneficial: PHP, JS, SIP, OpenSSL or similar
- Analytical reasoning skills
- Good communications skills in English, German is a plus
- Up to €80,000 salary + employee benefits (Gym membership, annual bonus up to 15% and more)
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Contribute to top security projects with the challenges of secure mobile communications
If this sounds like somewhere you'd be keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role