€70000 - €80000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Senior Backend Software Developer (C/C++)
- Do you want to play a vital role in end to end secure communications product for government authorities?
- Are you interested in not only implementing code but also learning to understand truly unique requirements and security objectives?
- Do you enjoy designing and developing carrier grade Backend Server Systems?
- Design, implement, and test backend software components based on customer and product requirements
- Contribute to system specification and requirements analysis
- Investigate test team/customer findings and identify suitable solutions active involvement in architecture, change and release management
- Create project and user documentation
- 4+ years experience with C/C++, Python
- Telecom / Telephony industry experience
- Web Service APIs (REST, JSON)
- Linux systems (RedHat/CentOS)
- Beneficial: PHP, JS, SIP, OpenSSL or similar
- Analytical reasoning skills
- Good communications skills in English, German is a plus
- Up to €80,000 salary + employee benefits (Gym membership, annual bonus up to 15% and more)
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Contribute to top security projects with the challenges of secure mobile communications
If this sounds like somewhere you'd be keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.