Senior Backend Developer
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €55000 - €65000 per annum + benefits
2018-12-14 15:01:10 +0000
Python Backend Developer - Python/Django/PostgreSQL/NoSQL/MongoDB/Berlin/Germany
Salary up to €65K. Additional benefits include flexible hours, relocatino support, company pension scheme, regular team events, access to the latest techs, modern and central offices.
- Do you want to empower civil society organisations to unlock their digital potentials?
- Are you interested in microservice architectures and developing complex enterprise-level systems?
- Are you motivated by innovation and thinking outside of the box?
I'm looking for an experienced Python Developer who has the following skills;
- Expert level with Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB or CouchDB.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding or an interest in learning. Kubernetes, Marathon, Docker or other container orchestration platform.
Who is interested in...
- Design, test and building backend models, data sharing frameworks and business logic for current and future applications.
- Contribute to high level discussion about best design practices.
- A potential product lead role in the future.
For a company who...
- Work in small groups with efficient lines of communication and flat hierarchies.
- Encourage creative thinking and focus on quality and efficient output.
- Combine performance driven engineering with solving issues global NGO's face.
Apply today with your CV and you will receive a call to discuss further details about the position. For any questions or to view all my latest roles please visit my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
Managing This Role
Supporting clients and candidates across North Germany related to all things mobile. I'm connected to some of the best talent in the mobile market and pride myself in identifyin...Rebecca's Full Bio