Senior AWS Cloud Engineer
Berlin, Germany , £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
2018-12-13 12:04:56 +0000
Are you about the possibility of using AI to revolutionise entire industries?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cloud (AWS) Engineer to join a Stealth Start-Up; formed in collaboration between one of Germany's largest insurance groups, and a Global consulting business.
You'll join a cross-functional team building an AI-Driven SaaS Solutions for financial risk assessments. The founders are confident this product will make a positive change throughout an entire industry.
As a Cloud (AWS) Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building efficient cloud related data pipelines to turn data into knowledge and information.
- Supporting junior colleagues to create and maintain clean code as well as designing and implementing software through DevOps processes.
- Working in cross-functional team working with engineers, Data scientists, Leadership team and product owners.
You should have:
- Good experience with full-stack engineering & operations as well specific AWS development of cloud-based systems.
- AWS focus on corporate context with extensive experience.
- A passion for innovation and experimentation, alongside the flexible mindset required for Start-Up success.
- Knowledge of general Cloud and Big Data environment. (K8's, Docker, Neo4J, ELK, Spark.)
- A good understanding of IaaC, preferably working with Terraform or CloudFormation.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) is a strong plus.
What's on offer?
- The chance to make a major contribution to an AI-based product which will shape the future of financial industries
- An inspiring and strong team, who're ready to listen to your ideas
- Top class equipment, and access to an industry leading technology experts
- Competitive salary packages
- A renovated office (and roof terrace) in Mitte
For more information about this exciting opportunity please apply below.
Managing This Role
My primary objective is to build long lasting relationships with my candidates and focus on recognising exactly what drives and motivates someone to make the next step in their ...Joseph's Full Bio